Related Articles

17 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
Kathy said on October 5th, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Thinking of you all. Enjoy the ride and the company. Can’t wait to see you when you get up this way…. Now stop reading all the posts and get some sleep…. LOVE to you all
Kathy

Jenny and JD said on October 6th, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Hey Peeps,
So awesome to see all of you off yesterday. Ride safe this year, I love reading all of your blogs. Keep posting!

Jenny and JD

Rene said on October 7th, 2013 at 11:08 am

Thinking about all of you.. Safe Travels! Thanks for all that you have done and are currently doing to fight Cancer. xoxo Rene

Robin Blackburn said on October 7th, 2013 at 11:25 am

Looks like a wall of rain is headed your way. 🙁

Praying for the safety of everyone. Pedal Strong!!

Robin and Scott Blackburn

Kenya Taylor said on October 7th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Reading daily. Praying daily. Get chills and tearful reading the entries. My love from my family to each and everyone of you

scottdoesmincraft said on October 7th, 2013 at 9:23 pm

I miss you and I hope you come back soon. P.S I got an A on my book report I don’t have my spelling test [but] I think I got an A on that to!I am prod that you and your team is riding to cure cancer.O and tell them not to drink monster because it can gig you cancer to from scott to mom

Jason said on October 7th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Mom what kind of animals did you see? Good luck and thank you Mom for cleaning my room.

Shannon & Big Daddy said on October 8th, 2013 at 3:52 am

Thinking of all of you tonight. I love hearing the stories of the people you meet along the way. Prayers for good weather. Sounds like so far the temperatures have been ok but I know you still are heading north. Each an every one of you have a very special place in our hearts. Keep it up! Love you all! Shannon and Big Daddy

Laura said on October 8th, 2013 at 5:07 am

Tomorrow y’all cross over that crazy Mason Dixon line into PA. Welcome to PA “youse guys”!!!!!!!

I am delighting in reading your posts and looking at your pictures. Can’t wait to see what adventures my “backyard” brings you. I’m hoping to be able to track y’all down after work. You never know where I’ll pop up.

xoxo Laura

Sharon Nelson said on October 9th, 2013 at 12:00 am

Somehow, I missed hearing about this prior to the start. As a 19 yr survivor and a retired GHS nurse, I would have been glad to donate. This is a wonderful endeavor. A very close friend of mine is a cyclist in Spokane, Wa and his team is involved in lots of charitable events. With enough notice, I bet he would be a long distance sponsor next year. Keep me in mind please and be safe.

Sharon said on October 9th, 2013 at 2:15 am

Shout out to Daniel Learmonth – hey Daniel, it’s Sharon from work. Glad to see the Moutain Goats are riding strong but I haven’t seen any posts from you. Please give us a quick note to tell us how you’re doing and what you’re experiencing. Stay strong and healthy out there.

Lauren said on October 9th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Good Morning Cute Peeps! Just remember – we think you are awesome! Pedal strong! Lot of Love!! Lauren and John Siddens!

Susan said on October 9th, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Praying for you daily and hoping the weather is always in your favor. Hope you can savor some of the scenery as you make your trek. Your goal is near and your cause is awesome. Pedal strong!

Ashley said on October 10th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Good morning and welcome to VT! Mom said you guys would be coming through here today. Hope your ride is wonderful – the scenery sure is – and I’ll be thinking about y’all today.

Kevin Snyder said on October 10th, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Loving following you guys on your blog and on GPS. A little jealous I am not riding with you all. Anxious to meet all of you in a couple of days. Thanks for the difference you are all making in the lives of so many! Reading your entries has brought me to tears, made me laugh and encouraged me beyond words. Be safe out there and enjoy the remaining ride into Lewiston. Anyone want to get a lobster roll while in Lewiston? 14 years ago almost exactly to the day, my wife and I were 2 months into our marriage and touring New England including Maine. It is beautiful this time of year. Thank you for having me as one of you warriors this year. Words can’t express my gratitude. See you all soon. Until then you are all in my prayers!

Debbie said on October 10th, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Welcome to New Hampshire!! So glad you are all safe and doing well. Still cannot believe you all took the Mountain Route all the way up!!!!
hang in there tomorrow. Almost done now. Ride safe and the Morris/Ballenger family will be at the finish line to cheer you on!!
😉 luv my baby sista Jeni

Jodi said on October 12th, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Hello to my friends on the ride. Will be praying for you and the teams. Please keep my sister Barb in your prayers. She was diagnosed with cancer in January.